Monday, March 2, 2009

Um..it is definitely still winter.

Let's just say: 10" of snow overnight. I checked out the window a dozen times once it started sticking because I was so excited, but then I was too intimidated to go outside in the morning. I finally got my ass going when Rien needed to go to a wardrobe meeting for our show and I joined her mostly to get out of the house and to maybe learn some more. We took the train to Greenwich village it took a little less than an hour and a half and was like being in totally different city. Plus it was surreal to be in so much snow. I think next year I need to invest in some great boots.

The meeting was at the TFANA offices, and it was really awesome to see people working on costumes. It made me want to join in and get back into making stuff...I think I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment